A. Light weight version:
1. Cut out part (1) on solid lines.
2. Fold along the center line up. Line up the two halves.
3. Fold down the two long lines in the body.
4. Fold each wing section up slightly to form the dihedral (See end view A).
5. Put glue on the shaded area, and fold shut.
Hold body - use a light throw. The butterfly should fly smoothly thoughout its flight. If it dives straightaway, put less dihedral in the wings by bending them down (more flat). If it stalls, then tucks, put more dihedral in the wings by bending them up. Fly the butterfly several times and watch what it does before changing the dihedral.