1. Cut out parts (1-3) on solid lines.
2. Form smaller diameter ring with part (1). Put glue on tab, roll into 1.5" ring.
3. Form larger diameter ring with part (2). Put glue on tab, roll into 3" ring.
4. Form body by folding (3) into triangle shaped tube (triangle cross section). Put glue on tab and form body. It may help to use a pencil to push the inside part of the tube against your finger while it dries.
5. Line up and glue large ring on one end of body. Make sure the ring lines up with the body.
6. Line and and glue small ring on other end of body. Make sure the ring lines up with the body.
To fly: Hold body - use a light throw. Rolling motion is normal.