1. Cut out parts (1-7) on solid lines.
2. Form smaller diameter rings with parts(1-3). Put glue on tab, roll into 1.5" ring.
3. Form larger diameter rings with part (4-6). Put glue on tab, roll into 3" ring.
4. Form body by folding (7) into triangle shaped tube (triangle cross section). Put glue on tab and form body. It may help to use a pencil to push the inside part of the tube against your finger while it dries.
5. Line up and glue large rings, one on each side, to one end of body. Make sure the ring lines up with the body.
6. Put a thin line of glue at the place where each of the large rings touch each other (3 places). This will add support.
7. Line and and glue small rings, one on each side, to other end of body. Make sure the ring lines up with the body.
Hold body - use a light throw. This glider flies very straight and slow. You can make a game of catch - try to grab Super Loopy by the body.